SIGNIFICANT KAOLIN INTERSECTEDAT THE NOOMBENBERRY HOLLOYSITE-KAOLINITE PROJECT, WA
· Maiden air-core drilling campaign has been completed on a nominal 200m x 200m grid patten for a total of 197 holes for 4,430 meters at LRS’s 100% owned Noombenberry Project in WA.
· Drilling intersected bright white kaolin up to 50m thick across the 18km2 area drill tested which remains open to the north, south, east and west.
· Detailed test-work from the sampling from the Phase I drilling is underway, with Phase II samples dispatched to the Laboratory. LRS anticipates the initial results from test work in February 2021.
· Significant opportunity to extend the known Kaolinite occurrence along strike, with reconnaissance sampling identifying bright white kaolinite in dams some 15km to the north east, within LRS’s expanded tenement holdings
· Discussion and planning are underway for the generation of a maiden mineral resource estimate for the Noombenberry Project once all results have been received.